Exploration Private Lessons
About this class
An accelerated approach to our traditional Exploration classes designed to promote acclimation and independence at a much quicker pace. Students work one on one with our professional instructors with a curriculum designed to help swimmers to learn to float without assistance, use an arm stroke and leg kick to propel themselves under or on top of the water and to turn over independently from their front to back as a life saving skill. Instructors are taught to push these young swimmers to success without creating a traumatic aquatic experience. There will likely be tears (from parents too!) but our staff is taught to help little ones overcome fears and to build a relationship of trust to help the swimmers progress through necessary skills. The benefit is having a young swimmer learn the foundations of swimming and water safety at an early stage that will promote a lifetime of swimming success!
- Private Lesson One on One (Parent with Child in the water)
- $40 per class (weekdays before 4:00 p.m.)
- Classes taught at all 3 locations
- Classes taught by our most experienced professional instructors and closely monitored by management
- Class times: Tuesday to Friday 2:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. and Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.